Newcastle Gateshead Clinical Commisioning Group
How to get involved
- Get involved
- How to get involved
- Teenagers and Young People
- Deciding Together, Delivering Together
- Children, young people and families
- Share your experience and help shape local health services
- Patient, public and carer engagement forum meetings
- Our engagement work
- Newcastle Urgent Care
- Information for partners
- Information for member practices
- Virtual Digital Group
- Quality assessment framework and terms of reference
How to get involved
Welcome to the Patient Public Involvement and Engagement Page
We would love to hear from you to help shape our services and make them just right for you and others in Newcastle and Gateshead.
To hear about events sign up to mailing list by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0191 217 2807 or you can use the text service, Next Generation Text (NGT) – helping people with hearing and speech difficulties communicate with anyone over the phone, using the relay service. Information is available at www.ngts.org.uk/
You can meet the Team, Norah, Lindsay, Christianne and Lynne at the Patient, Public and Carer forums;
- 4 March, 10:30am – 1:00pm, County Hotel, Newcastle
- 29 April, 2:30pm – 5:00pm, Gateshead Civic Centre
- 1 July, 10:30am – 1:00pm, County Hotel, Newcastle
- 2 September, 2:30pm – 5:00pm, Gateshead Civic Centre
- 4 November, 10:30am – 1:00pm, County Hotel, Newcastle
Follow us on Twitter which will give you up to date news on events happening near you and how you can be involved.
To share your views click the email, Twitter or Facebook links above.
You and your views are important to us and we want to hear from you so Get Involved!
Newcastle Gateshead CCG
Newburn Riverside (Business Park)
Newcastle upon Tyne
If you require any information on this web page in another format such as large print, easy-read, braille, audio, or a different language please contact NHS Newcastle Gateshead CCG on 0191 2172996 or email email@example.com