Newcastle Gateshead Clinical Commisioning Group
Children, young people and families
We have recently published 'The Little Orange Book' containing advice and tips on how to manage common illnesses and problems that babies and young children often experience in the first five years of their lives.
- Get involved
- How to get involved
- Teenagers and Young People
- Deciding Together, Delivering Together
- Children, young people and families
- Share your experience and help shape local health services
- Patient, public and carer engagement forum meetings
- Our engagement work
- Newcastle Urgent Care
- Information for partners
- Information for member practices
- Share your experience of your personal health budget, integrated personal budget or personal wheelchair budget: NHS England survey closes 14 May
Expanding Minds, Improving Lives: Motivating and Working Together to Transform Children and Young People’s Mental Health is a project being led by the health and social care commissioners of mental health services.