Newcastle Gateshead Clinical Commisioning Group
Children, young people and families
We have recently published 'The Little Orange Book' containing advice and tips on how to manage common illnesses and problems that babies and young children often experience in the first five years of their lives.
- Get involved
- My NHS - register to receive updates on our work
- Our engagement work
- Share your experience and help shape local health services
- Information for partners
- Information for member practices
- Give your views on the draft sustainability and transformation plans for Northumberland, Tyne, Wear and North Durham
- Children, young people and families
- Deciding Together, Delivering Together
- Newcastle urgent care - have your say
- Patient Views of the new model of care for Type 2 Diabetes in Newcastle
Expanding Minds, Improving Lives: Motivating and Working Together to Transform Children and Young People’s Mental Health is a project being led by the health and social care commissioners of mental health services.