Newcastle Gateshead Clinical Commisioning Group
Children, young people and families
We have recently published 'The Little Orange Book' containing advice and tips on how to manage common illnesses and problems that babies and young children often experience in the first five years of their lives.
- Get involved
- My NHS - register to receive updates on our work
- Groups you can get involved with
- 2016 engagement work
- Information for partners
- Information for member practices
- 2014 engagement work
- 2015 engagement work
- Give your views on the draft sustainability and transformation plans for Northumberland, Tyne, Wear and North Durham
- 2017 engagement work
- Children, young people and families
Expanding Minds, Improving Lives: Motivating and Working Together to Transform Children and Young People’s Mental Health is a project being led by the health and social care commissioners of mental health services.