Newcastle Gateshead Clinical Commisioning Group
- Get involved
- My NHS - register to receive updates on our work
- Our engagement work
- Share your experience and help shape local health services
- Information for partners
- Information for member practices
- Give your views on the draft sustainability and transformation plans for Northumberland, Tyne, Wear and North Durham
- Children, young people and families
- Deciding Together, Delivering Together
- Newcastle urgent care - have your say
As a CCG, we are determined to hear the voices of patients and ensure that members of the public are involved in the design, delivery, improvement and monitoring of the services we commission
Throughout the year, through our Patient, Public and Carer Engagement Forum and the Involvement Forum, we engage with the public, many community and voluntary sector organisations, local community groups and patient participation groups. This enables us to discuss areas of health that affect local people and give opportunity for people to become involved in improving health services through targeted pieces of engagement work. Find out more about these groups and how you can get involved
We also continually engage with our communities through our website, social media and our My NHS database which is a good way to keep up to date with our work. Sign up to My NHS now.
We also welcome members of the public to attend our bi-monthly Governing Body meetings which feature an update on our engagement work as well a question time element when members of the public can ask questions or make comments. You can find the dates of the next Governing Body meetings here.