Newcastle Gateshead Clinical Commisioning Group
- Get involved
- My NHS - register to receive updates on our work
- Groups you can get involved with
- 2016 engagement work
- Information for partners
- Information for member practices
- 2014 engagement work
- 2015 engagement work
- Give your views on the draft sustainability and transformation plans for Northumberland, Tyne, Wear and North Durham
- 2017 engagement work
- Children, young people and families
We are committed to actively engaging with our communities to ensure we fully understand the issues that affect our patients.
Throughout the year we engage on a regular basis with the public, many community and voluntary sector organisations, local community groups and patient participation groups.
We also continually engage with our communities through our website, social media and our My NHS database which now has over 1,800 members across Newcastle and Gateshead.
Members of the public are also encouraged to attend our Governing Body meetings which feature a question time element when members of the public can ask questions or make comments on our work.